
I just realized I never got Savannah's birthday pictures on our blog. She had a fabulous 9th birthday sleepover. We squeezed it in the Friday before school started and 2 days before her actual birthday. We had ice cream cake and made cute flip-flops. We danced - and yes, that is Richard in the mix. He couldn't believe Isabelle could beat him! When it came time to go to bed we told ghost stories and then they let me read them to sleep and . . . let me sleep upstairs with them! We love you Savannah! I hope your 9th year is as fabulous as you are!
Yeah, there's a lot of WII dancing going on at our house. We probably need to have a Spiers - Halliday dance off! Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteYour header looks great. I'll add you to my links. And don't worry when you have a stalker in Memphis, it's just my mom!
ReplyDelete